Providing exceptional injury rehabilitation, long term complex care and community support.
- Follow Dan's journey of recovery from a brain injury through from ICU to community neurorehabilitation from the eyes of his parents.
- A recovery story on rehabilitation at home - "To be somewhere where you're comfortable to do therapy, it means you're way more relaxed."
- Charlie was a passenger in the back of a car when it was struck by a van. A family member tells us he started his recovery and the first steps back to college.
- Jack was admitted to Peartree House for rehabilitation following a traumatic brain injury whilst at University. Hear about his recovery.
- At 30 years old Toby suffered a brain injury after being knocked down by a 4 x 4 vehicle. Read about his road to recovery through therapy.